The Administrative Office of the Institute is functioning in the administrative block. You may approach the Administrative Officer for any help with regard to remittance of fees and other administrative matters
Office hours in campus are from 9.00 A.M to 5.00 P.M, on all days, except Sundays and Holidays.
ISO 9001-2008 @ SNGIST
SNGIST has been ISO certified since August, 2006. The Quality Management System is intended to establish end-to-end co-ordination among the entities involved and to enhance customer satisfaction. The objectives include prevention of nonconformities at all stages of service delivery processes and achieve continual improvement through effective operation of the system. Document procedures and evidencing control exercised, through records are inherent to the requirements of the international standards.
1. All candidates seeking admission at SNGIST must acquaint themselves with the rules and regulations of the college and will be bound by them if admitted.
2. During admission candidates must produce their transfer and conduct certificate from the college which they last attended, SSC/SSLC books and their university Degree certificate (if issued by the University).
3. The Director reserves the right to refuse admission to any applicant, without assigning any reasons.
4. Candidate for admission will not be enrolled or allowed to attend any class, unless the full fees or the first installment as prescribed have been paid
5. Anyone who is found to have obtained admission by false representation is liable to dismissal and forfeiture of the fees paid.
6. Any student who leaves the college without the prior written permission from the Director, before completing his/her course will not get character and conduct certificates.
7. Conduct Certificate is a document which the student has to earn. It will not be issued as a matter of course. Application for conduct certificate should be given as soon as possible after the student leaves the college.
8. A student shall not be considered to have been enrolled unless he has attended the college at least one day of that term and has paid the fees or portion thereof as prescribed.
9. A student who has discontinued his studies may be given his SSLC book or University Pass Certificate, (but no T.C) if he/she pays the dues up to the end of last semester in which he attends.
10. Those who wish to have any certificate should fill up the prescribed form available in the office.
11. A student will not be admitted to the college unless he/she presents a transfer certificate from a recognized college in which he/she studied last.
12. Transfer certificate issued to students from the college or other institution after being registered for a University exam shall necessarily contain the following details:
a) Name of the examination of the University for which the student has been last presented from the college
b) Register number of the student and date of examinations
c) Whether the student has appeared for the examinations
d) If yes:
- The parts and division in which the candidate has passed
- The parts and division in which the candidate is failed.
a) Transfer certificate to a student who has been enrolled for a University exam shall be issued only after the provisional result of the exam are published and every such certificate shall contain the details of the parts and division in which he/she has passed and the parts and division in which he/she has failed. No student can be admitted to the college pending the production of such a certificate.
b) The first October of every year has been fixed by the University as the last date for receipt of return of Matriculates relating to students admitted that year. Application for recognition of the qualifying examination bodies passed by the students admitted every year are to be received at the University office within one month after their joining of the college.
c) In respect of delay in the admission of application by individual applicants (in respect of return of Matriculates and Recognition of any qualifying examinations) a penalty is levied by the university.
13. In the case of students who have passed from any University other than the Mahatma Gandhi University, the necessary Migration Certificate / No Objection Certificate from their University and obtain Eligibility Certificate Form the Mahatma Gandhi University within a month after enrollment.
14. Students of Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Communities who are eligible for full fee concession and monthly stipend should produce nativity, community, and income certificate from Revenue Officers not below the rank of a Village Officer either along with their application for admission or on admission day.
15. Certificate such as S.S.L.C Books, University mark lists, Degree Certificates etc. of students, will not be kept for more than three years after completion of their course of study
- Tuition fee, university fee, and the caution deposit will be collected either in the form of DD drawn in favour of the SNGIST payable at N. Paravur or by Cash
- The hostel rent and mess fee which is an approximate estimate is to be paid to the hostel directly.
- Cost of laptop computer and add on course fee may be remitted in cash.
- Cost of uniform may be paid in cash to M/S. Raymonds or other authorized agency directly when orders are taken by them on the date of registration.
Project work, Industry interface, placement activities are to be arranged by the student individually and the college does not collect the money for these activities.
Every student is expected to have in his or her possession an identity card issued at the time of admission. Students should produce their identity cards for inspection whenever they are required to do so by the members of the staff or other college authorities .The identity card must also be presented at the time of payment of each installment of fees. It must be produced compulsorily on the day of college election and other days deemed fit by the Director for entry into the college quadrangle.
If this card is lost, duplicate may be issued at the student’s expense of Rs. 100 with the special permission of the Director on submission of a written request for a duplicate card, attested by the parent /guardian.