CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER
Certified Financial Planning is among the fastest growing careers in the world. In India, the international CFP certification is awarded by the Financial Planning Standards Board of India (FPSB India). The CFP certification is rated as a Gold Standard and gets its holder acceptance and recognition across a diverse range of financial organizations in 24 countries around the world. There are currently over 1,00,000 CFPCM Charters worldwide and around 1820+ CFPs in India. As per current industry estimates, the requirement for financial advisers will be around 50000 in the coming years.
- CFP is the world’s most prestigious Certification for those wanting to make a career in the field of Finance.
- Once you are a CFP in India, you can practice as a CFP in 23 countries across the globe.
- A CFP is recognized as a leader in the field of Financial Planning across the globe.
- 50 companies which include top Bankers, Brokers, MF companies, Insurance Companies (Reliance, TATA, LIC, UTI, ICICI, etc) have signed a petition with the FPSBI board saying that they will be giving 1st preference to CFP certificants when it comes to recruitments.
- Organizations are making it mandatory for their relationship managers, mutual fund advisors, wealth managers, to take up the CFP Certification Program
- Over 3,00,000 CFP’s are required on an immediate basis.
- Pursuing CFP can widen the scope of an individual and open opportunities across various sectors and provide multiple career opportunities in Banking, Insurance, Financial Planning, Accounting & Tax, Wealth Management, Investment Advisory Services, Mutual Funds, Stock Broking, Portfolio Management Services & Various other Financial Services
- A CFP professional can also freelance & manage finances for his/her friends, relatives or clients, thus generating an additional earnings stream in the form of commissions, brokerage, incentives, advisory etc.
Orientation Training Programme for BTech Students spotlighting Placement Screening read more
Agreya’17: National Level Techno – Cultural Fiesta of SNGIST Group of Institutions on March 31st & April 1st read more
MATHRUBHUMI – SNTEEE 2017 – Result read more
Hearty Congratulations to Vidhula Thomas read more
VIEW MORE NEWS