The MCA Department has fully furnished Computer Labs for the smooth conduct of its practical classes . The rules and regulations of the Computer Labs are as follows:-
- All members of staff and students of the Institution can avail of the facilities in the computer lab.
- The computer lab will be opened from 9.00 AM to 5.00 PM.
- Students are to sign in the Lab Gate Register.
- No students can avail the lab while class sessions are in progress.
- Students are expected to maintain decorum in the lab. Any misdemeanor will attract punishment.
- If any machines/accessories are damaged due to any misdemeanor of the student he/she will be charged a fine for the same. The fine will be decided by the Director in consultation with faculty in charge of the computer lab. If the person accountable cannot be found, a common fine will be charged.
- All students are expected to remove their footwear before they enter the lab.
- During working hours all are expected to wear formal dress as instructed in the campus.
- No students can use their floppy / CD / USB Drive without the permission of the Lab in-charge.
- A student leaving the institution before or after completing his/her course will have to get a no liability certificate from the Lab in charge for getting any certificate from the Institution.
- All other college rules also are applicable in the lab.