Hostel for boys and girls with excellent amenities have been provided inside the college campus. The men’s hostel can
accommodate 100 inmates and the ladies` hostel can accommodate 200 inmates. Caring wardens and tight security ensure a pleasant stay, allowing students to focus on their studies. Each hostel provides the Wi-Fi facilities.
FEES AND CHARGES
|1||Admission Fee||Rs. 100|
|2||Caution Deposit||Rs. 1000 (Refundable)|
|3||Hostel Rent||Rs. 1000 (For 1 month) Hostel rent to be paid for an year at the time of admission.|
|4||Mess Advance||Rs. 2000|
|5||Mess Charge||Approx. Rs. 1800 (For 1 month)|
|6||Establishment Charges||Establishment charges per head will be divided monthly as per actual (including water, electricity, telephone, internet etc. (at present Rs. Rs. 300/- month)|
Limited indoor games facilities provided and one newspaper is made available for each hostel.
DO’s and DO NOT’s
- Students should maintain strict discipline within the hostel campus.
- Students should stick to the prescribed time schedule in attending the prayers or any other fixed functions in hostel or for taking food (Breakfast 7.30 a.m. to 10. a.m., lunch 12 to 2 p.m. dinner before 7.30 p.m.)
- Students are advised to avail the phone facilities only from 6 to 10 p.m. Only incoming calls are allowed and phone calls from friends or cousins are allowed with permission from the warden.
- Students are advised to maintain perfect silence during the study time.
- Inmates of ladies hostel should obtain gate pass from the warden while going out and return it when they re – enter the hostel.
- All inmates should fill the relevant columns in the movement register when they leave the hostel and on return and will be back in the room before the time fixed.
- Lady students except day scholars will reside in the college hostel and they will not be permitted to stay outside.
- Canteen contractor will supply food either in the canteen or in the hostel at the rate agreed from time to time
- Reduction in the daily rate shall be allowed in cases where mess coupon signed by the warden is presented to the canteen contractor at least 24 hours in advance.
- Reduction @50% in food charges shall be allowed only for absence of 3 to 5 days and @100% in case of 5 or more days, during declared holidays only, no reduction, is allowed for absence up to 2 days and absence other than declared holidays. For getting reduction hostel students should submit a written intimation to the canteen contractor after getting it countersigned by the warden.
The cafeteria is open throughout the semester except for holiday periods. Holidays will be announced from time to time.
Timings for meals as shown below are to be adhered to for the smooth and efficient functioning of the cafeteria.
|Breakfast||– 7.15 am to 9.00 am|
|Lunch||– 12.30 pm to 2.00 pm|
|Tea||– 3.15 pm to 5.00 pm|
|Dinner||– 7.00 pm to 8.00 pm|